Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So much to say, so little time to type...

I wish I could buy time. Actually, no I don't because I couldn't afford it anyway and then I'd be jealous of those who could buy time. Or, I'd have to take on yet another job so that I could pay for that time which would not really solve my problem. Either way, I'd waste my money or feel guilty about the time I spend away from my family or, as previously mentioned, feel jealous of those who had time and I've spent quite enough money and felt quite enough guilt and jealousy for ten lifetimes, thank you. *sigh* So complicated.

Enough whining.

Yesterday, I was sitting in a meeting and everyone else went down some rabbit hole that I know nothing about so I just listened and tried to make sense of it all (turns out I also wish I had paid closer attention during Chemistry class in high school) and a word was said that rang in my ears. Of course I've heard the word before but used in chemistry terms, it was glorious.

Does that ever happen to you? Do you have words that you just like for some reason or other? Maybe you like them because of their meaning or because you once knew someone who liked to say that word a lot or pronounced it in a strange manner. Maybe the words you like are just fun to say. Or maybe, like me, you just like the actual sound of the word.

The word was "Quench".

I love it.

Then I thought about other words that I like. I've always liked the word "Craft". I don't know why, I just like it.

What words do you like?

2 comments:

  1. i like the word wholesome and sundress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the following words (in no particular order): Boobs, flush, karate and smootch.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete