1. I was never a dog person until Mr. Django came to be. Now, my life would not be complete without my weims.
2. I like going to NHL hockey games but like nothing else about hockey. At all. Ever. I like when the Sens score and they play, "Who Let the Dogs Out?". It makes me feel happy even though I ordinarily dislike that song... or any like it.
3. I love movie monsters, always have. I have black hair, always will. My closet contains so much black that I have been sued by the other colours for discrimination. ;)
4. Texture is like a drug to me. I can never resist sliding my hands over crisp fabrics, swimming my fingers around in a container of glass beads, the softness of dog ears, and touching flower petals.
5. I do not like those frogs that hatch their babies in holes on their backs. They freak me out and if I wasn't afraid of causing an ecosystem disaster, I'd find a way to erase their existence. I dislike them that severely. I don't know why.
6. I sing and dance like a mental patient in front of my children. There is no reason ever for a child not to identify their parent as a spirited person, just like them. After all, we are still like them, just in older bodies. I also cry, admit defeat, and laugh hysterically in front of my children. I ask them for forgiveness when it's required as well. I can teach them anything I like but it's what I show them that really matters. Be yourself, always. It's invigorating.
7. I'm nothing like the person I thought I would be 20 years ago and I have no problem with that. Although, I'd like to be better with money. I'm working on that. Damn shiny things.
8. If I won the lottery, I'd buy a brownstone or apartment in New York City, I'd fly my dearest friends and family there, and have a summer evening twinkle-light party on a rooftop like ones I've seen in the movies.
9. I like to listen to songs and make up a video for the song in my head with memories from my own life. If I can't make up a video for it, chances are it won't make my playlist.
10. I drink my Tom Collins' the way nature intended - from a goldfish bowl.