Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's official, I'm a TWERD!

What is a TWERD you might ask? Well, it's very simple. TWilight obsessed nERD.

Yep, I'm addicted to Twilight. In fact, I've been rather irritated lately that I have had to pause on re-reading the series for the second time because of a course I'm taking. Oh well, only two more classes and one assignment and I'll be back in the land of vampires.

How obsessed am I? Well, let's see. My BFF (I love using that acronym - it makes me feel like I'm 13 again) and I have been doing nothing lately but talking about Twilight and making Twilight inspired jewelry. I've ensured that we have booked the movie for our theatre (for those who don't know, I'm also a projectionist at a small, historic, 2 screen theatre). I'll be attending the premiere and I've booked the day off work to see it again on opening day... maybe twice... or more. Yes, my friends... it's bad. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Edward Cullen is my imaginary boyfriend and Jacob Black is hers. Be jealous, it's perfectly natural.

So there you have it folks. If you think you're a TWERD too, I'd love to hear from you. We can be twerdy together. Also, for those of you (attn: Capital Crafters) who live close, if you're interested in being my guest for the premiere send me an email and I'll give you the deets.

I'm off to dream up some more swag to create for my Etsy shop now, Twilight inspired of course. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment