Thursday, August 21, 2008

Marnie's the name. Fabric's the game.

Oh my! What's a girl to do?

I love fabric. I do mean LOVE. I have stacks of it in my sewing "room*".
*It's not so much a room really rather than a corner of the basement since we built our new house.

When I go to a fabric store, I cannot leave without at least a yard of something - even if I have no idea what I'll do with it. Seriously. Bars drop out of the ceiling and close up all the windows and doors and I am physically unable to leave that place without the fabric. It's the strangest thing!

With the advent of internet shopping, my obsession has become more serious. There are patterns that I thought only existed in my mind. It's lovely. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Virtually. The only difference is that I CAN have it all, in fact, I must!

All that said, I'm off to buy some fabric. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment