Friday, December 14, 2012

Time Travel and Helpful Hints

Wow!  Sometimes when I look back at my blog I feel like a time traveller.  I was there and now I'm here and everything in the middle is just a blur.  Although it seems like I've only blinked once and here we are almost seven months later, there was indeed a lot packed in between.  Some good, some not so good, but you take your lumps and move on, right?  Right!

I'll try to pull out some of the good things and make a little "summer summary" but in the meantime, I leave you with this:

Miss Marnie's Helpful Holiday Hints:

If the lady working at the postal counter looks hateful, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR MAIL WITH HER!  I guarantee you she will eff it up.  The appearance of a hateful attitude is a visual warning to the rest of us that we should run screaming in the opposite direction, or at least take our packages and go to the next nearest available postal outlet.  Trust me, the inconvenience of driving another 20 minutes would have been so worth it.  My radar went off but I ignored it, shame on me.

I paid a small fortune to be able to track my parcel and have it delivered in 3-4 business days.  This is the status I've been getting for the past two and a half days:

I'm so glad they accepted it.  I feel good knowing that.

Customer Service is working on having it found and delivered quickly.  I hope they're successful although I'm guessing that it isn't even sitting at the postal unit and is travelling with the regular mail rather than the Xpresspost.  We shall see.

Universe, I am so thankful for all the wonderful things in my life and try not to focus on what is not but do I really need to be challenged EVERY SNOTSUCKING DAY?!?  Really?!  Do I really still have that many life lessons left to learn because perhaps I am mistaken, but I must be a scholar by now.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment